Lloyd House
220 N Washington St
Alexandria, Virginia

The Lloyd House was originally named the John Wise House for its designer, who also designed Gadsby's Tavern. The Lloyd house was constructed around 1796 in the late eighteenth century Georgian architectural style and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. The name was changed in 1832 when the Lloyd family occupied the residence. In recent years, the Lloyd House was a branch of the Alexandria library and the Office of Historic Alexandria.

The historic interior renovation by MarChuk Construction Company Inc included upgrades to the mechanical and electrical system, painting, and extensive structural repairs. Exterior work included replacing the doors, windows, and shutters.